Yesterday after I got off work, we went home and I started to fix dinner. So I put her in her high chair and she had some cheese and crackers and some meat and the next thing I know she is sleeping in her chair!!
Hi Lauren! Your little girl is so cute!! And, gotta love the sweet sleepy picture :) I hope it is ok, but I want to add your blog to my list on mine. You have a beautiful family!
6 comments:
What a silly girl! I guess she didn't sleep long enough at my house!
How cute! That's exactly how I feel after coming home from work!
I think you rocked that sponge bob costume! So funny!
Christmas is only like 6 weeks away!
Too funny!
Hi Lauren! Your little girl is so cute!! And, gotta love the sweet sleepy picture :) I hope it is ok, but I want to add your blog to my list on mine. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment